We welcome you to Covenant and Glory Ministries International official website. THE HOME OF GOD'S GRACE AND GLORY. This is a place of faith exercising believers. We try to make this website more informative as much as possible. Here you will learn a bit more about the church. Whatever reason that has led you here as a believer or as one seeking for answers, we want to extend our heartfelt welcome. As you browse through, please feel free to find out about our upcoming events and services. We would be delighted to welcome you to the CGMI family any time soon.
REVELATION 7 v 17 - FOR THE LAMB WHICH IS IN THE MIDST OF THE THRONE SHALL FEED THEM, AND SHALL LEAD THEM UNTO LIVING FOUNTAIN OF WATERS: AND GOD SHALL WIPE AWAY ALL TEARS FROM THEIR EYES.
Our vision as a church:
Our mission and mandate is to advance the gospel of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and the kingdom of GOD. We do this by preaching and teaching the word of GOD to reveal the various aspects of GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON and GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT as stated in the Holy Scriptures. Also, we practically showcase GOD’S love, peace, grace, care, comfort, mercy, compassion, faithfulness, goodness and commitments to all humanity.
1. THE WORD OF GOD
We believe that the Bible in both the Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of GOD and are the complete revelation of HIS will for the salvation of humanity. The word of GOD is the divine and final authority for all Christian faith, conduct and life. 2nd Timothy 3 v 16 – 17.
2. GOD THE FATHER
We believe in one GOD who is eternal and manifests in three persons; GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON and GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT – 2nd Corinthians 13 v 14; Mathew 3 v 16 – 17.
We believe in the love, grace and SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD in creating, sustaining, ruling and redeeming the world. Psalm 146 v 5 – 6, John 3 v 17.
3. JESUS CHRIST
We believe in JESUS CHRIST as the son of GOD, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, the complete and final sacrifice for our sins according to the scriptures. Furthermore, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate, the only Saviour of the world. Romans 8 v 34, John 3 v 16 – 17.
· We believe that the only way to be saved and eternal life is through JESUS CHRIST the son of GOD – John 14 v 6
· We believe that anyone that believe and receives JESUS CHRIST as their personal Lord and Saviour, he or she becomes a new creature, old things are passed away and all things concerning them becomes new – 2nd Corinthians 5 v 17
· We believe that anyone that believes and receives JESUS CHRIST as their personal Lord and Saviour is made the righteousness of GOD by CHRIST JESUS. 2nd Corinthians 5 v 21
· We believe in the incarnation of GOD’S eternal son, the LORD JESUS CHRIST—born of the Virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
4. THE HOLY SPIRIT
We believe in the HOLY SPIRIT and His ministry to glorify the LORD JESUS CHRIST and during this age, to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service. Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only through regeneration by the HOLY SPIRIT can salvation and redemption be obtained. Titus 3 v 5.
We believe God has promised every born-again Christian the gift of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues – Acts 1 v 8; John 14 v 16.
5. THE HOLY COMMUNION
We believe that the Holy Communion was instituted by JESUS CHRIST our LORD, and we are commanded to regularly partake of it. 1st Corinthians 11 v 23 – 26.
We believe the shed blood of JESUS CHRIST and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all humanity. Also, only those that receive JESUS CHRIST by faith and are born of the HOLY SPIRIT become children of THE LIVING GOD. John 1 v 12.
· We believe we are saved by grace through fai, it is not about our works of righteousness, but a gift of GOD. Ephesians 2 v 8
· We believe in the atoning sacrifice of CHRIST on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God – 1st Corinthians 6 v 20; 2nd Corinthians 5 v 18
· We believe in the return of JESUS CHRIST as our LORD and SAVIOUR, and hope for eternal life. This has a vital bearing on our personal life, faith and service as a believer. James 5 v 7 - 8
· We believe we shall reign with CHRIST in eternity 2nd Timothy 2 v 12.
7. WATER BAPTISM
We believe in water baptism by immersion soon after accepting CHRIST as our personal saviour, and it’s a testimony of death to sin and resurrection to a new life. Romans 6 v 3 - 5
Covenant and Glory Ministries International
The Barlow RC High School, Parrs Wood Road, Didsbury, Manchester. M20 6BX
Copyright © 2019 Covenant and Glory Ministries International. All Rights Reserved. Registered Charity Number: 1189173
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder